Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Back problem, Ear problems, Balance problems - see these Therapists




We had a need to Use a therapist for the last few weeks. The therapist was a special one. She specialized in balance therapy. She is called a vestibular therapist or a balance disorder therapist. It is a disturbance that causes an individual to feel unsteady, for example when standing or walking. It may be accompanied by feelings of giddiness or wooziness, or having a sensation of movement, spinning, or floating. It may be diagnosed as Meniere’s disease.it is accompanied with bouts of nausea.

At any rate when we went to this therapist we were practically incapacitated for most of the day, every day.

The cure turned out to be a treatment of anti-histamine and sessions with this special therapist.

While my wife was being treated for this ear disorder I went for treatments on my back, since I was there anyway. Lo and behold, where I thought there was nothing to be done with my back, short of surgery. I was wrong. Cured I am not, better I am. Down from 6 - 8 Tylenol per day to 2.

So anybody out there in need of a special or excellent therapists I recommend these guys.

C. A. R. E. & Rehabilitation, LIC
3375 Burns Road Suite 104
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Phone (561) 803-7761

No comments:

Post a Comment