Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bits and Pieces Nov 2015

Why is it that I must get the Village info promulgated by UCO from friends?? Apparently the little dictator does not want my name on the common UCO mailing list. I wonder if I submitted as the Cyber-Terrorist, as he calls me, it would suffice? Is he trying to make me into an outlier?

Looking at what David Israel posts on his Blog regarding the lawsuit of Sheffield O it is tough to ascertain exactly whose side he is on. He, UCO, is not a part of it, Israel posts only part of the suit and not the worst part. So whose side is he, us, UCO, on? I can tell you this the Filing cost: $411.00

Did you know that any post on this Blog can be translated into any language almost instantly? Just go to the Translate icon on the right side bar. Are you aware that the NYTimes occasionally publishes an editorial in Spanish?

I will tell you this, the closing of the availability of the media, the reporter, Channel 63, the pools, the Clubhouse is as the Congressman from Georgia, said, “Without the media the civil rights movement would have been like a bird without wings.” and so we, the opposition, the other side, the faithful opposition, the malcontents, the cyber-terrorists are kept out in the cold by the Little Dictator. Is this right?


No comments:

Post a Comment