Sunday, January 10, 2016

A letter from a Repulsed Resident.


AN OPEN LETTER TO DAVID ISRAEL.

As a person who attends many meetings at UCO, I am disgusted at the way you present yourself. You are the president of an organization which represents over 14,000 residents.   Your manner of dress is indicative of a street person. You wear shorts at meetings and keep your legs spread apart.  I am embarrassed by the many times I have been forced to have a front view of your very private anatomy. I hope you see this and take the advice to heart. I want to continue attending meetings at UCO but I find it personally repulsive to do so as long as you continue to dress and behave the way you do.  

An Anonymous resident who had to beg Ms. Wolkenstein to post this letter.

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the anonymous person who has said this. I have noticed the same when sitting in an audience. I totally agree it is disgusting. You are supposed to be a person of important but you act as a slob. This is not a good public relations for the village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RESIDENTS: What does our GUESTS at the DELEGATE MEETINGS think of the way our PRESIDENT OF UCO dresses. The PRESIDENT OF UCO, REPRESENTS a VILLAGE of 14,000 RESIDENTS. Does he deserve a FOURTH (4TH) TERM. Do WE want a person like this, to REPRESENT US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad someone decided to bring this out in the open. It has been a problem at the UCO meetings for a long time.
    I hope Mr. Israel fixes his attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ashamed to say I too noticed this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RESIDENTS: CENTURY VILLAGE is BIGGER than some TOWNS in FLORIDA, we have our own POSTAL ZIP CODE. The PRESIDENT OF UCO, REPRESENTS a CITY OF 14,000 RESIDENTS, just THINK of IT, ON MARCH 4TH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had reservations about posting this letter by anonymous on the blog. I decided to do so only because I know it to be true since I was privy to the exposure mentioned in the letter. Being married for 35 years, it did not have the same effect on me as it did to anonymous but in consideration for the ladies who found it offensive, I felt it was my duty to publish it. Mr. Israel was told on many occasions to reconsider his mode of dress and chose to ignore the advice. I hope after the publicity, he will behave in a more respectful manner toward the women and men of the village.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You opened the door to an interesting subject.....Hmmmmm.
    Now, what's all this fuss about? Just because Israel sits there in his yellow stained seersucker sawed-off pants with his legs spread apart. There's too much fat for him to close his legs.
    You mention his anatomy. What anatomy? He's got nothing under the stained pants to look at! It's the odor that's disgusting. Yucky, yuck-yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave Israel is one (!) reason why our GUEST would say, why would the VILLAGE VOTE for a PRESIDENT dressed like that.IT REFLEXS ON us, THE VOTER.

    ReplyDelete