Saturday, October 5, 2013

AN OPEN LETTER TO GRACE WHO KEEPS  WRITING  ON DAVID'S BLOG THAT MY BUILDING HAS WI-FI.
For the record, my building DOES NOT have Wi-Fi;  so please stop embarrassing yourself by continuously telling lies.   Yes, I do have a computer, and I do want Wi-Fi (IN THE FURURE). I do not want it now  simply because the Village does not have the money to pay for it thanks to your Guru David Israel, who spent all our money on the roads. When Esther Sutofsky becomes President  and the village is  restored to financial stability, I will support Wi-Fi.
So for now Grace,  try telling the truth for a change. 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for saying that your building has wifi Olga. That is what happens when one listens to gossip. Am I embarrassed, no. I was mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. olga, you are a class act!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Olga is a meshuga!

    ReplyDelete