Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ELECTION RECORDS REQUEST

     David Israel did post my letter which said that at the PRESENT time I was rescinding the request but did not mean that I could never again make such a request. David Israel posted the rescind letter in a crude attempt to be derisive in his talk and could not even get that right - CHANCH!!!! - but he did not post the email that went along with it and any other email I sent him despite HIS statement that he would, all, of course, in the name of transparency - which he does not believe in anyway.

     So.... Olga made an understandable error when she stated that David Israel had not posted it. He had - but so what! As usual, there was no positive reason for his actions. Despite all that I have said, that I was laying back now for a while due to personal reasons, David Israel has not let up with his crude and nasty remarks. Now he wants to know where my signature is?

 First of all, it is not necessary. Olga, and indeed, any resident of the Village, has the right to request this information just as any American citizen has the right based on the Freedom of Information Act, and yes, even your beloved NSA must cooperate.
      
So...I suggest that you honor the request and allow access to the papers sought in a free and unlimited matter  and if my signature is not there is holding you up, and the only reason holding you up, then so be it. Either give them the proper access or I will sign it and then what????

 Then what pathetic excuse will you dream up? What are you so afraid of? Why must you always be nasty? Why must you drag me into this? Are you a masochist that you like being the target of words of upset and confusion and anger or forcing others to use them? Are you so limited that, as usual, you must again use the words disruptive and discontent? Do you not know any other words. 

There are great dictionaries you know, on line or hard copy. If you need help, I was a great tutor for the SAT so I can help you with your vocabulary and by the way, your English also needs help. Your statement in your speech at the dinner stated "I remind THEM that are called...." Really? Shame on you. Go look up the rules of grammar. It is THEY OR THOSE WHO ARE CALLED. Anytime you need more help, you know where to reach me.

     Again, shame on you for insisting on dragging me into this fracas (that means fight, disagreement, argument, spat, etc) when I so very clearly stated I was going quiet, dark,unresponsive, uninvolved,needing of a time off....but no, you must do as your nasty heart tells you to. 

Please, David Israel, back off and away. I am not interested in your nonsense at this time but don't push. Go away, shoo, scram, amscray, go bug yourself and try to behave like a man, an honest man, and give them access as is the law.

(But the Village Unity Committee is still here and full of fight, you have not heard the last of us. As a matter of fact you haven't heard the end of the beginning of us )

And who the heck is the Village unity Committee? A name the Little Man made up?!!

We have been and will remail the Malefactors  --  opposing the Malfeasance Group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment