Sunday, September 22, 2013

Citizens: Our Next President of UCO - Esther Sutofsky

Villainous Clowns
So the time has come to really be serious. Even though the Village is being run by villainous clowns, there is a time to say enough is enough. We have sat quietly for too long. We need to stand up and take back our Village, take back our home, fight the good fight and do what is right. Therefore, I am now announcing that I am running for the position of President of UCO in the forthcoming election.
 
I do this with great reluctance and with great fear at the awesome responsibility I would be taking on, but we who oppose Dave Israel, Ed Black and all of the rest of his minions know the situation is serious.

My name is Esther Sutofsky and those of you who have been reading the blog know where I stand. We bought here in June, 1998 and moved down on a permanent basis, 12 months a year, on the very day I retired - June 30, 2003. Gerry and I love it here and were not really into taking on new jobs and duties, but life has its own plans.

Why do I think I can do the job? Because I have done administrative jobs before. For 13 years before I retired I was an administrator, an educator, a principal at private schools. I had to take on responsibilities and know how to speak to people in the proper manner, with the right mix of care and concern, respect and professional knowledge. As an administrator I had to deal with money, with budgets, with purchasing - using a proper PO or purchase order (not as was done here in the paving of our streets), and the list goes on.

Have I done much of activity here in UCO? No, and that is a point of strength. I owe no one, have made no backroom deals, only pushed for answers (and for that was banned from Dave's private blog). The time for answers has come and gone. The time for new blood, fresh blood, has come. Dave knew nothing, had no presidential or administrative experience when he took the role on and he still knows nothing, certainly not the right way to do things. He had no administrative experience prior to this position and he still leaves most in the hands of others.
So come and stand with us, with our slate, which will be published shortly. Dave is trying his best to violate our right of free speech, but we will prevail.
 
Work with us for a new honest and open administration. Tell your delegates that you have had enough of poor planning, poor budgeting, backroom dealings, a president that has a closed door policy, one who threatens and intimidates as his standard policy. Tell them to vote for Esther and her team - the citizens and residents of Century Village of West Palm Beach.

Dave, we know you are already planning to introduce a few dark horses to split the vote, but know that we know that and your false candidates will be outed.

We plan to run a clean campaign but will not back down. I have extended an invitation to you before to work with us for the sake of the Village, but you deemed it not necessary. Now we ask you to grow up and be a man and run a clean campaign with no slurs, no lies and no threats or intimidation or blacking out our right to campaign. The rest is up to you.


9 comments:

  1. Esther welcome aboard. Forget about talking to Himself. He is a Dummy and Dummies have no ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daves team has continually said that there is nobody to run agaist Dave and company.
    That is and always untrue.
    despite Daves threat to sue Esther she has come foward to shed light on Dave and his crew of darkness.
    We must all come foward to return term linits and remove Dave and Company..



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the welcome. We just hope that all of those who understand the damage Dave has done to our Village will join our cause and throw him the hell out of office.Spread the news, tell people about our blog and tell people to tell their delegates to vote Dave the hell out of office and new fresh air and fresh ideas will take over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a breath of fresh air. Thank you Esther for having the courage, intelligence and ability to take on the responsibility of running for President. We have the confidence that you will be the one person to let the residents know that a viable candidate is ready to step into David's shoes which have become worn and in dire need of replacement.

    You have our full support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many people in my building have disliked Israel for a long time but they kept asking "Who is going to run".
    Now that I have a name, I can tell them the time has come to get rid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esther:
    Some time ago when I read what you had to say on Olga's blog, and it just seemed to flow out, I saw that you made sense, a lot of sense. I felt compassion between the lines. I thought, "now, she could easily be the President of UCO."

    After declaring that you're in the race for position of President of UCO, I, all of a sudden, feel better today.

    With the truth in hand, I think that you can defeat that miserable gang of cheats and manipulators. Then, let some sun into the building and let's get going down the path to a peaceful, functional and friendly place to live.

    You certainly have my utmost support in any and every way. EDUARDO

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear this good news!! Esther, you most definitely have my vote!! It's long past time that we got rid of that lying tyrant with less than half a lame brain when it comes to dealing with people and spending our money, and using much less than good judgement for the people of CV. I will do my best to support you. I wish you the very best of luck. Hope you have broad shoulders, because he will do everything in his power to slander you. Take it from me, because I know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to America!
    Free at last! Free at last! Free at last!
    Thank God Almighty, I'm Free at Last.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, I thank you for your warm support and together, working as a team, we can win and sweep out the old and in with the new and fresh. Talk to friends, talk to your delegates and please, do not fall for any dirty tricks or dark horse candidates. Remember, it is not me who is running for president alone; in fact, it is all of us here in the Village who want an honest and open government, one that works for the betterment of the Village rather than for taking care of pet projects of the administration.

    ReplyDelete