Monday, December 23, 2013

ME AND THE NEW YORK TIMES

     I know I said that we were putting the WiFi issue to bed, but I must add in this little tidbit. In today's paper they talk about the mess in the Federal government and its technology contracts, purchases and systems. They mention that they are entered into in the wrong way and need to focus more on small focused areas, with shorter duration of contract years as the technology changes so quickly and need to have more control over the contract, power to break it, etc. Gee, sounds familiar -the issues with infrastructure, modernization in quick time order, contract duration, control and manner in which it is written, etc. 

Well, David Israel, I guess there are people who would disagree with your planned WiFi installation plans here in the Village. I guess the questions we and others who have a thinking brain were quite on target. Aha! Maybe I am a superwoman and can have it all! Too bad for you. So sad - for you.  By the by. still waiting for you to talk on the issues and oh, yeah, schedule a debate. Ho - hum.....


Debate her and quite hiding!!- Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment