Monday, June 2, 2014

A letter


A letter to Bobby from poor Johnny

Its a pity that you say I did nothing for the village.  The people know what I have accomplished and some of it was recorded.  Now about being poor, you are right, I got broke when I was buying goodies for the volunteers of UCO,  The biggest cost was for the chicken sandwiches (you know who they were for),  Next I think if you want to go around and ask people what I have done (maybe you should get a seeing eye dog ),  I apologize that I will not be here for the June 6th meeting, because talking to my shrink he recommended
a dog for me,  (For security reasons because I am really parinoid  about people like you),  In closing when I
come back you and I could take a walk and see if we see the bad pavement  around the village, Have a good summer ,  Oh by the way my friends will send over some containers for the poor Johnny fund (all contributions will go to the wounded warrior fund in poor Johnnys name)


Published by John Gluszak - Ex Vice President
Posted by Edward R Grossman

3 comments:

  1. John, John, John...I didn't say you did nothing for the village, in fact I named your acomplishments. The pothole by the pool and closing the transponder lane.
    You of course can't think of anything to say so you go on the attack with the one thing you do not have a clue about, the dog. You did this before, and I am sure you will do it again. The ignorant always do. Enjoy your stay at home up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK BOB SHOULD GO UP NORTH TO COOL OFF. HE GETS TOO HOT UNDER HIS COLLAR SOMETIMES. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IN HE"S TALKING ABOUT. HE JUST RANTS ON AND ON WITH FALSE INFORMATION AND LIES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, you mean he didn't fix the pothole?

    ReplyDelete