Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Lovely David Israel


DAVID ISRAEL LOVES ME

Thank you David Israel for giving my brilliant essay  on the virtues of Joy Vestal the publicity it deserves on your blog. I am delighted that you think enough of me to allow your audience to appreciate it as well.  I know in their fondest heart of hearts; they share my thoughts,  although many of them fear retribution from you should they ever bring my words to their lips. So again, in gratitude, I say, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing my opinion of Joy Vestal and enlightening your followers who seek the truth.   

 God bless America, land of the free.

 Northampton R, President
 Olga Wolkenstein


3 comments:

  1. Well written, Olga. Now he took off after me. Sooooooo scared - NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you and Olga have gotten the Grand Poobah all riled up. keep it up girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grand Poobah mentioned in his recent article that Jerry Karpf gave him the Nazi salute at a DA meeting. I observed a few months ago when the Grand Poobah left a DA meeting with Marilyn Gorodetzer, he came out marching like a Nazi Soldier and gave the “ Heil Hitler” salute to Ed Grossman.

    ReplyDelete