Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dave's Integrated Computer Services

I see that a Committee has been formed, a secret committee that is formed to investigate the possibility of combining all our communication requirements under one roof.

I also see that the Company choosen to put this effort to-gether is CSI. There is no information as to competitve bids, or the vetting of this Company. So I guess these people are friends of Dave I.

David Israel is looking for a name of this Committee. A name that would speak to the actual purpose of this Committee.. I could suggest 'Dave's Integrated Computer Services 'DICS' for short.

So far there is no detailed infor on the initiative except for the fact that CSI apparently has been hired. I wonder for how much? What did the other bidders bid? Who picked CSI and why? Why so secretive?

2 comments:

  1. Are they even capable of doing such a thing or is this like M&M Paving of the DSL contract that we barely avoided? Here we go again and then he wants to know why people get upset.

    ReplyDelete