Wednesday, October 7, 2015


IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR RENTAL RENEWALS

Uco has made a change recently and neglected to inform the associations of the new procedures to approve a lease renewal.
  
Whenever a renter needed to renew their lease, they came to me, as president of my association, with the new lease, and I gave them a letter of approval with the official seal signed by two board members. They took the lease and letter to the ID office and received their new ID. A renter came to me recently and informed me that the ID office will no longer accept a letter from the association to renew a lease; they needed a form, obtained from UCO.  I went to UCO to receive the form today and Ron Massa, the receptionist, said; I could not get the form. I explained to him that the ID office informed me they needed the form to process the renewal.  Ron insisted UCO always used this form and approved the leases first. I argued that our association has been approving it and the ID office has been giving the renter the ID for the past 17 years. After relentless back and forth arguing with Ron Massa, I let Joy from the ID office, and Ed Black work on a solution to the  problem.

UCO has established a new procedure for rental renewals and neglected to inform the associations of this new procedure. The renter must now go to UCO with the lease renewal and fill out UCO’S form.  The renter then brings the form back to their association for two official signatures and a seal.  The ID office  will then issue a new badge.

If you have any problems renewing a lease for a renter,  speak to Eva Rachesky.

The person  responsible for this sudden change is Ed Black who gave the orders to Eva. I remind you that Ed Black is not an elected official of UCO and does not have any authority to give orders to Eva Rachesky. It's time for His  Majesty David Israel to come our from hiding under his desk and take some responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment