Sunday, November 22, 2015

Black top at the Clubhouse

And speaking about the road job. I have watched them, the Palm Beach County, have Okeechobee black topped about 8 or 9 month ago. This was done with no fan fare and with little trouble to the residents. However, they laid down a strip of blacktop and went home. And you know what there are no holes, no dips and no cracks. It has been about 9 months. Compare this to the job that was contracted for at the Clubhouse, the job the CH did, that we paid for. They didn't even get their machinery out of the way and we had cracks. Go out and see for your self. Now check Okeechobee, Tell me how come.

I will tell you what I think. The CH went for a cheap and dirty job. It was all cosmetic. We will have to do again, and again, and again... We will have to do again until somebody learns cheap is expensive, very expensive.

A decent thickness of blacktop would have lasted for years.

Tell me I am wrong! I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment