Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MLK says "I have a dream", olga says...

LAST NIGHT, I HAD A DREAM:

I was suddenly peering into a tall Iron Gate with the words ARBEIT MACHT FREI written on top.  Inside the gate a group of German SS soldiers were dragging an over weigh, bald-headed naked man toward a wall to be shot. Marching behind the SS soldiers was a group of prisoners,   Italians, Jews,  French,  Gypsies,  Americans,  Poles,  Russians and  Homosexuals. They were joyously cheering and singing Havah Nagila and were being led by a dark-skinned Harry Belafonte.   Strange, I thought, why is this man of color leading this chorus and why are all these people singing? I thought this was a camp for Jews.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................

I WOKE UP.  

I asked myself, what could this dream mean?   I recognized the man being dragged to be shot. It was David Israel but  I did not understand the meaning of the mixed ethnic and racial group singing. I remember,   before going to sleep,  thinking about the sign incident at the synagogue.  I knew, by David’s action, he made many people angry; non-Jews and Jews alike. My dream was telling me  the message that this incident was not a Jewish question but a QUESTION on infringing on the rights of all free citizens, no matter their ethnic, religious or racial origin.

This is why we must all gather together to rid the village of David Israel.

1 comment:

  1. I have just posted on David's Blog and do not know if it will remain there. This was the posting:

    David: I do think what you have done is absolutely disgraceful by calling Code Enforcement to remove a sign from the synagogue and now has caused the synagogue after all these years to have problems. You and You alone have opened a can of worms so the saying goes.
    You have left us no place to speak or post signs or do anything here in Century Village.
    My personal feeling at this time is for you to give up and give someone else a chance. You have caused enough damage to people here in Century Village with your ideas.
    "You can't be the ruler forever".

    ReplyDelete