Monday, October 14, 2013

David Israel,s track history


Do we trust him?

David's track history when he was a Vice President in UCO with the help of Ed Black,  brought Comcast into Century Village. David claimed we would enter the 21st century. Well what did we get people?  Our rates went up, we lost HBO BUT WE COULD GET IT BACK IF WE PAID AN ADDITIONAL $4.50 per month. Comcast stations go down for as long as an hour at a time. What is David's answer? We must move forward and forget past history,
 
Now we have had some of the drains repaired to correct the flooding and standing water that we have had in Century Village. We still have flooding in places like Hastings and around Plymouth, David's answer to this problem is we must move forward and forget past history or he would totally ignore what has happened.

I have saved the best for last Remember the great roadway project, well this one takes the cake UCO spent nearly $5,000,000 on the repair of the roadway resurfacing the roads in Century Village. It would have been better if they had left the roads alone because they looked better in the past than they do now. Again David would like everyone to move forward and forget the past.
 
Now David Israel want the people of the village to shell out more money for Wi Fi. Do you really want to trust David Israel with more of our money where sooner or later he will bankrupt Century Village just so he can have a new toy.
 
Don't Vote For Wi Fi.

Sylvia  

9 comments:

  1. Silvia,
    Thank you for expressing the question of TRUST in relation to David Israel so eloquently. We need more forward thinkers such as you to express themselves.
    Thank you for taking the time to remind us of the many errors David has fostered on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no recollection of David ever being a vice president of UCO, and neither do any of the others I've asked to help me refresh my memory. Could someone please tell me when he was a vp, for how long, and who was the president at the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, I believe David Israel's foray into politics was when George Loewenstein put him on the operations and cable committee. I don't believe he was involved in UCO before that time.
      When I inquired at the UCO REPORTER OFFICE about past issues, I was told David Israel took all the past issues to the UCO with the intention of publishing them on HIS blog. The years between 1986 to 2007 are conveniently missing. What happened to them after David took them is a mystery.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention, those missing UCO Reporters have the answer to whether David was a Vice President or not. They also hold plenty of HOT Information which is relevant today and can further tarnish the reputation of David Israel.

      Delete
    3. That's what I remember also. I was on the executive board at that time, but when I was on the board, Dave was not a vp.

      Delete
  3. Dave was a VP under George Loewenstein's administration. During the second year of his term, he ran for President against Dan Gladstone and won that election by (as best I can remember) 2 votes. He appointed Phyllis Richland as VP to fulfill the second year of his term and then she won election and re-election to that office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He also won that election by tarring the reputation of Dan Gladstone and eventually had to apologize in writing to Dan for what he had done. Is this the quality we want in our president or better yet, hass this lack of quality been seen in the results of his presidency? The appointment of Phyllis is the best thing he ever did so at least he did something worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I guess my extreme dislike for the 'man' (that's debatable) has blocked this right out. I am well aware of the election he won (maybe) away from Dan, and all the recounts, etc, and all of the crap he pulled regarding lst Priority, but I have no recollection of him ever being VP, even with anonymous's response above. Sometimes our memories do us a favor by not remembering distasteful things. However, thank you for taking the time to respond to my question, anonymous and Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in a group of people today and among that group were several people in the know, first hand, regarding UCO and past vps. I was assured that Dave Israel was NEVER a UCO vp, which is exactly what I and many, many others remember also. If anyone has PROOF that he was a past vp, please post it, because a large number of us would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete