Saturday, October 26, 2013

WELL HALLELUJAH!!!!!

     We have finally gotten a response from the Dave crew and it is so typical of them; they look in the mirror and everything they see is what they then ascribe to their opponents - us. I am happy they have finally openly responded, because it indicates that they are hurting and so they should with their sloppy practices and politics. And the way they respond is by saying that I am a name caller and have no ideas that are worthy of anything and even render me nameless, calling me the Candidate. Well, my name is Esther Sutofsky and I am proud to be running against Dave and his cohorts, including one Ed Black who wrote a whole posting on Dave's blog - to which I cannot respond - because I am banned from that blog! So much for free press and free speech and so much for fair play but it really does not matter, since all Ed did is simply spew figures to confuse the issues and that is simply that the principle he admits he espouses - rob Peter to pay Paul - is a good one for the Village and having clearly delineated accounts is a bad idea. Really! In an 8 million dollar budget? Thank G-d you do not handle my accounts or checkbook.

     Now let us take up name calling. I was the one  that hateful hatemonger nutjob called a ghetto maker and a witch, the one they call a know nothing. They make being retired a dirty word. Sorry, folks, after a long and fulfilling career we earned retirement and so did many of us here in the Village and now that I have had it with their shenanigans, as have many others, they are not too happy about it. As for names - well, let's see. Yes, I did call Dave the secret agent man and Ed the puppetmaster- after Dave constantly boasted of his working at NSA and his skills and deep and vital contributions to the country, especially after 9/11, never mind that real intelligence workers do not tell people they worked for an intelligence agency, and as for Mr. Black, he is with Dave so often in his various guises within UCO, though NOT an elected official, that how can he be called anything else?

As for my favorite people, the ninnies - sorry, what is true is true. They simply consistently spout off with words from Dave's mouth and are constantly talking to each other. No one else seems to be able to post on that blog anyway, and even Elaine made a plaintive and pathetic call for more bloggers, asking where are you? Please come up with sensible and reasonable contributions and the name will drop. At least I never called anyone a witch or worse as you guys have called others who oppose you.

     I see that you have been assiduously reading my postings and hopefully learning something. We ask all others to read them as well, read the mission statement and try to picture Dave there  - quite impossible - read my position papers as they come out, and you will know the true way to go.

     If you have had enough of words in a fog, of disrespect and poor accounting and financial acumen, of government planning in secret, of the same old same old over and over again, even in Dave's own words, then do the right thing for you and for all of us in the Village -

VOTE FOR ESTHER - TELL YOUR DELEGATES. WE HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment