Monday, January 13, 2014

JUST A LITTLE NOTE

          Last night was a very pleasant outing for us. The show with Earl Turner was spirited, with an amazing performer as the star. The man was in the audience and I have never seen so many people get up and dance literally in the aisles. For those who missed it, make it your business to go next year. He is a powerhouse of a performer with enormous charisma and audience contact.

     Aside from that,were the so many people who came over, asked if I was Esther and when I confirmed it, shook my hand and wished me luck. They commented on how many people were wearing our pins Saturday night at the show and wondered where they could get pins. My husband and I just simply kept taking off ours and giving it to the people who wanted them. It was a simple positive affirmation that despite all obstacles we are making headway, our name is out there and our purpose is clear, despite all attempts to obscure it with lies and insults. So, my dear friend Grace, would you not call that an amazing night? One day we really must meet over a coffee or soda, don't ya' think?

          SO EVERYONE OUT THERE, COME JOIN THE EVERGROWING CROWD AND VOTE ESTHER FOR PRESIDENT ON MARCH 7, 2014. PUT DOWN THE KOOL AID AND DRINK FROM THE COOL REFRESHING VIEWPOINT WE REPRESENT.

3 comments:

  1. I am not your friend, Esther. I pick them carefully. I would also not like to have coffee with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ,oh my gracious - not so amazing Grace is not my friend. Hold the press! Why would you ever think I entertained any notion you were and as far as the coffee invitation, do you understand either a joke or perhaps it was a serious invitation not to be friends but so that we could possibly understand what the hell makes you tick. Oh, Grace, you have much to learn. Life could be amazing if and when you do. You might even learn to think for yourself. And by the way, I too pick my friends carefully - you know, those who think for themselves, understand the world, recognize evil and incompetence when it is right in front of their eyes, and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace - I am still waiting for an answer. What have YOU done for UCO and the residents/citizens of CV?

    ReplyDelete