Friday, February 28, 2014

LOOK IN THE MIRROR DAVID ISRAEL

     You have accused me of refusing to answer a question at the Forum. THAT IS A BALD FACED LIE.

 I answered it and every question you asked and just about kicked your rear end! What I said was that I have never taken part in any lawsuit against UCO at any time not do I expect to. As for disavowing - you never asked me to do that nor have the right to do so since I have no part in it. On the other hand, how about you disavowing some of what you have done?

 Did you not threaten to call the PBSO on Olga Wolkenstein yesterday because she asked you to rein in Pat Sealander who was going berserk on Dorothy Tetro? Did you not then back down because you knew how dumb that was to say and how wrong you were?

 And why have you not yet affirmed that all records in any form, cloud or hard copy will be turned over totally intact to the new administration? Look in the mirror, Mr Israel, before calling others names. I asked you that question at the Forum and you answered using the same derogatory language as I asked you about and all noticed. Please, once again, stop this and ask questions using truth rather than lies and evasions.

     Because this is the last week before voting it does not mean that nastiness and viciousness is allowed. Disavow that tactic, Mr. Israel, disavow that!



    TIRED OF ALL THIS NASTY BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF THE PRESIDENT OF UCO - THEN VOTE FOR ESTHER AND GET BACK TO CIVILITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment