Saturday, July 19, 2014

This cannot be made up

This is Post by Mike, no Last name, no identification. He wants to rid South Florida of the MALS? Whoever they are. But first he wants to by-pass the Delegates and assign the Presidency to his friend and Partner David I, The Great Gavel Banger. 

You can't make this stuff up

PRESIDENT FOR LIFE
I Think the MALS might  have something there! I will be circulating a petition to name David I ( President For Life ). After this becomes a reality, the Village Elders will perform an exorcism to rid CV of the MALS . The petition will be circulated at all pools , bus stops and the local Publix. America ! Ain't it great!
Posted by Mike at 10:55 AM No comments: Links to this po

7 comments:

  1. Whew!!! Does this guy take some mind-altering drugs, or what? HE'S A NUT-BAG. He doesn't need to circulate a petition, --- he needs to circulate his large bag of medications to The Great Gavel Banger.

    As a matter of good CV thinking, this nut-bag really ought to take a picture side by side with The Great Gavel Banger, who would then tell him "You're out of order --- (Bang-Bang), Sit Down or I'll have my armed guards take you to the CV Funny Farm."

    Oh yeah, at this CV Funny Farm, you're going to be welcomed by the flag-waving, -- NO, PLACARD-WAVING -- Delegates because they truly believe that The Great Gavel Banger, Mr. Israel, was named after that country.

    Advice to Mike, --- get yourself a large piece of cardboard and put on it -- "I'M A NUT-BAG BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN NUT-BAGS AND GAVEL BANGERS," and walk back and forth on a traffic island at Okeechobee & Military. A passing Delegate may wave to you.
    EDUARDO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let him circulate his petition - we could use it for toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color should the MAL's t-shirts be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say that Mike is a common name. This Mike is not me.

    Mike Rayber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael Rayber continues to state that he is not the "Mike" wanting to appoint our esteemed Mr. Israel President for Life.
    Again I ask - why does he find it necessary to continue to make this statement? Did anyone say that he was that Mike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ester printed my name. She took it down after my message. As far as I know this Mike does not even live in the Village any more. He seems to like making comments on the Blog.

      Delete
  6. Bad Idea. Even the Great Man himself says NO!

    ReplyDelete