Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MESSAGE TO LANNY

     Good morning, Lanny.

 While you can be a good writer and have written pieces for David Israel, at this time you are sounding a bit desperate and ridiculous. I read Olga's posting and in no way, shape, manner or form, tacitly or by implication,  has she said that I can save the world or even the country using instinct, etc. G-d forbid I should ever have to be in such a position or that the world depended on me.

 What Olga is saying, is that computers are not the be all and end all of life here on Earth and people are a bit tired of hearing praise for computers and techies over anything else. What Olga is also saying is that we all are a bit tired of David Israel's implication that he saved America after 9/11 when he keeps insisting he was called back. The government had no idea what to do at that time and so they pulled all strings, pushed all bells and sirens.

When I worked for the Department of Defense after high school they gave me a card where to report if there were or going to be a nuclear attack. Did I think that they would keep the bus for me!!!!! Please, let us stick to reality and truth.

     By the way, I would not use some of your examples to prove your point, such as it is. Carter knew nothing about being a president and the NSA appears to be in a ton of hot water lately, so pick and choose more carefully.

    All I am asking to do is to be given a chance to improve our Village and get us out of the holes, literally and financially, that David Israel's administration has left us in.


      VOTE STRAIGHT ESTHER FOR STRAIGHT TALK.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, Lanny and David Israel. I am not a techie but I for sure know my way around a computer though I do not live and breathe it. I am a people person and I have many techies to ask for advice when and if needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget there are a ton of techies at office deport that are more than willing to help. And these guys are not just fly by night techies

      Delete
  2. Esther, you are correct. Lanny did miss the point of my rebuttal to his article in the Reporter. Lanny appears to suffer from tunnel vision and only sees what HE wants to see.

    ReplyDelete