Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A CHALLENGE, DAVID ISRAEL, A CHALLENGE


     This is a very simple and short piece. When are you going to grow morals and a conscience and answer a question - where are my committee app responses. If I do not hear from you and your fellow chairs I will be forced to bring this up at a delegate assembly or perhaps it is grounds for another recall in that you are unfairly and probably illegally blocking people's representation in our UCO, my organization as much as yours.
     As far as answers, I had better not hear a repetitive statement of no room at the inn. If I hear that, along with it had better come a list of ALL members, time of assignment and their living places in the summer months. Yes, you may curse, but I am not going away. Deal with it.
     Enjoy the rest of the COURSE of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment