Sunday, May 18, 2014

BOB RIVERA IS ON THE WARPATH AGAIN
I had the impression that Bob Rivera was on  a sabbatical, but I was wrong. He is on his blog dispensing erroneous information again. I am here to set the record straight.
First, he states: The article of the speech I presented to the delegate assembly is NOT being printed in the UCO Reporter because it was long winded – the truth is it was a concise informative speech which you can read on this blog. When I spoke there was not a pin drop from the audience and nowhere did I ASK for money - I simply stated the facts and let the audience determine whether they wanted to participate.  Furthermore, to set the record straight, we are NOT suing ourselves; we are suing David Israel and UCO. Will our insurance premiums go up? If your condo is destroyed in a hurricane, are you going to pay for the damages or will you have your insurance company pay?  David Israel and UCO have damaged our roads, and it will be up to our insurance company to pay.  
The Reporter is publishing the speech by Ed Grossman because I threatened to sue after JOY VESTAL requested the speech, promised to print it, then reneged.  
Bob then goes on to say, I went to the UCO Reporter office and said he should have died in the war.  The fact is, I went to the Reporter to have an article printed about a pending law changing the amount of pharmacy technicians from three to six. – A law detrimental to seniors because it would take time away from the pharmacist to fill prescriptions. While I was discussing this with a staff worker, Bob interfered. I told him to butt out. During the altercation, he said," maybe you think I should have died in the war. I replied, “Maybe you should have," which is not the same as me taking the initiative and telling him he should have died in the war. – I simply repeated what he suggested. He is aware that I was a serious protester during the Vietnam War. Does it make sense that as a war protester, I would want him dead?
He says, I have no class and suggested that I attend charm school. He even offered to pay.
Me?  Charm school? Now that’s funny.  

Bob also thinks I can’t write. Oh well!

4 comments:

  1. Bob sez on his blog 6 techs to 1 pharmacist is OK. He is NUTS. Olga is right .
    Leave the ratio of 3 to 1 alone. It is difficult for a pharmacist to keep up with 6 techs. Mistakes will happen. You cannot compare the army with Walgreens and other drug stores. They are profit motivated. The army is not. Bob may be a nice guy but he is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you went to the UCO Reporter to have an article printed, was speaking to someone, and BOB RIVERA butted in, started to question you, asked you if you had any medical background; how would you feel? He may have been a medical corpsman but that does not give him the right to interfere when someone is discussing an article. My brother was a medic in the Air Force and agreed with me that this law change was unhealthy for everyone; especially seniors. My son is a Doctor of Pharmacy who was elected President of the Brevard County Pharmaceutical Association; they did not support this bill. ( He does not work in retail, so the bill does not affect him personally).
    Evidently, Bob appears to be a wannabe Doctor. Maybe he should have attended medical school then he would have been in a better position to open his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am In a much better position to talk about it than you. Having a son that is a doctor, does not automatically make you an authority. I worked in the medical field. I saw FIRST HAND what and how things are done. Can you claim the same? Maybe it's YOU that wants to be a doctor and living it thru your son. I don't need to live my life through my kids or any other family members. It simply comes down to you not knowing what you are talking about. As Edith Ann would say...and Dat's Da Truth, PPPPLLLLLLat

    ReplyDelete