Monday, May 12, 2014

CATCHUP TIME

     For those of you who do not know about and/or read my blog, I will catch you up a bit on what is going on. It seems that I have hit some nerves over there in Davidisraelland and in return have been gifted with anonymous comments - which I will not post -  telling me to drop dead, cursing my parents - and for that may you all over there rot in Hell for all eternity - and other lovely sentiments. I can deal with that. Garbage masquerading as humans is just that - TRASH and needs to be tossed out. David Israel on his blog is reverting to his old tactic of threats, telling people to get restraining orders because of language used. Really! What about the language of his foul minions? Does David Israel really think that he is exempt from the laws that bind our society? Does he think that CV can forever be ruled by a tinpot dictator and his pathetic followers who need to be validated by living thru others?
     And why is all this happening? Why the ramp up of tensions? Why the reverting to threats of using armed guards and the power of a sheriff's office? Why? Simply because people are being denied rights as the Village is in an ever growing stranglehold with a conflict of interest holding of a vice president position as well as an editor position. Can you just see Joe Biden telling everyone that being editor of the Washington Post at the same time he is VP would not be a conflict of interest?
     Simply put, people want their voices heard. People want the right to be on committees. I have been denied all my committee apps and have instituted a public challenge to David Israel to rectify the situation. This will not be glossed over. If you wish to read more details, please go to Estherblogspot.blogspot.com
     As always, I thank Gary and Olga for allowing me to post on their blog and for keeping up the right to free speech despite all the abuse they take from foul mouthed opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment