Friday, March 27, 2015

BETTIE BLECKMAN'S POST OF THE RESIGNATION OF THE GREGG'S - REMOVED FROM DAVID'S BLOG.

This is a post that was left on the Our Village blog belonging to David Israel. He almost immediately removed it, which we knew would happen but I was able to get it and post it here and on my blog. It speaks of the resignation of John and Kitty Gregg when they were instructed that a very short, minutes long, video of me talking about a book club, was withdrawn and no viable reason given. This was delivered by the notorious Ed Black who by the way left another lovely message for me on my blog. Guess your cough is better, huh, Ed. There was no mention or tie to any politics. This is simply a continuation of David's attempt to rule the Village, tell us how to think, control over all. Time to stand up folks. For more info, just go to my blog.


Thursday, March 26, 2015


CHANNEL 63

Will the above channel the Village has come to rely upon revert back to the "Olden Days" of Club announements etc.?  Due to the resignations of both Kitty & John Gregg, to whom we owe heaps of "Gratitude" for not only their time, talent and dedication, to improving both sound & picture quality ( Comcast equipment, FINALLY brought up to par, after several attempts by others who
failed to accomplish,what John Gregg, managed to do in a two week window).in addition to the variety of programing, that had been offered to inform and entertain our residents, no longer exist? Channel 63 BELONGS to the ENTIRE community.Political messages, other than Club Announcements
have not appeared to my knowledge..it was kept civil, informative &; entertaining as it should be; however, there are those, who due to an interview, conducted by myself, over one month ago, which has been aired, more than once, with the President of one of our Book Club Reviews has now been deemed "Unacceptable" All parties involved pre production, including myself, would not have WASTED our time on an "Unacceptable" project....Remember, we all FUND THIS CHANNEL....


The Editor: So whats next? Book Burning?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some people are a bit disgruntled by the two resignations from channel 63. I had the same experience when my videos which were neither political or offensive were refused by Joy Vestal .I had the temerity to question Ed Black about the money awarded to channel 63 in the budget. there were no objections to Ed Black refusing me the use of the camera and not cooperating in putting anything I did on 63. no objections raised by anyone on the committee including the two who just resigned, In fact I believe they were happy to see me go. The Messenger Club was also denied access to air a club announcement, again there were no objections. I guess the old axiom applies " when they came for the jews I said nothing, when they came for the slavs, I said nothing and when they came for me there was nobody left to say anything. " WELCOME TO THE RANKS OF THE MALCONTENTS KITTY AND JOHN. "

    ReplyDelete