Thursday, May 14, 2015

Annoying re-upping WiFi.

Here is another annoyed and slightly angry Villager. I agree with him we have Voted down the WiFi initiative. Period. Now the Little man in the Big office is bringing it up again with a new name.

Enough already!

Ed

I thought we (the Delegate Assembly) voted to quash all this wifi business. Yet, here we are in 2015 and the same old bunch of degenerates is trying to get things going again. I have attached the minutes of their meeting yesterday FYI.

Neil Moore has written an excellent piece on the disintegration of Century Village infrastructure. But more important, in my opinion, is that Century Village as a COMMUNITY is dying before our very eyes. Kudos to you and your Messengers for keeping the communications lines open for rational discussion of real and significant issues.

Regards,

Joel O’Rourke
President

Golf’s Edge Condo Assoc.

3 comments:

  1. You people are so far behind the times. I am WiFi in my condo and it is great to go into the living room with my laptop and anywhere else in my condo. Think what a selling point it is for younger 55s coming into the village wanting all the bells and whistles. Why keep the village in the 70s???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Grace, I don't know how your comment managed to get past the blog manager but since it did , I would like to respond to your idiotic statement.
      First of all WE HAVE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES, WE ARE NOT AGAINST WI-FI. We are against Village wide Wi-Fi. It was recently terminated in Boca CV because it did not work. We are encouraging individual buildings to obtain Wi-Fi if they so choose. My building did and I am extremely satisfied with the results. I can also use my computer in an any room. The only difference between you and me is the monthly cost. I pay $6.30 per month and your pay more than $40.00 per month. So there, in the future, please keep your stupid mouth shut because you don't know what you are talking about and you are nothing but a brainless bag of wind.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe Grace thinks we don't know what Wi-Fi is, or that we don't want it. I have been wi-fied in my condo for over 5 years. I DO NOT WANT VILLAGE WIDE WI-FI!!! How stupid does she think we all are? She is the one who is stupid. It's really pitiful. She has absolutely no clue what she keeps talking about. My son and I both keep lots and lots of computers and tablets in this village and also out of this village, going. Possibly 1 in 8 of these homes are still wired, but the majority of these people not only use Wi-Fi, but tthey do not want VILLAGE WIDE WI-FI. Is there something confusing about the words 'VILLAGE WIDE'? There certainly is nothing confusing about the words Wi-Fi...........except to Grace. Speaking of being 'behind the times', huh?

    ReplyDelete