Friday, May 15, 2015

I wonder why?

AS of may 31 the Boca Raton Century Village group, which has Village wide WiFi, is stopping it completely. They have a contract with DSL Express.

I wonder why?

Our great and knowledgeable and caring leader is pushing for Village Wide WiFi as hard as he can. Forget about that the DA voted against it. He doesn't care what the sense of the DA is, he, the Great one, wants what he wants. Stand out of the way

I wonder why?

No matter that the sense of the DA is the sense of the entire Village. Mr.D.Israel wants Village wide WiFi. So if he has to call it by another name, so be it. He wants it. Period, over, done with!

I wonder why?

It used to be called the Great WiFi Initiative, but the DA voted it down. By a large number actually. So now the Great Thinker has changed the name to BroadBand and is pushing it forward, onward and upward as hard as he can.

I know why!!


No comments:

Post a Comment