Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CV Boca Malcontents



To all our residents at Century Village and a Warm Welcome to our sister Village in Boca Raton and Kudos to their “MALCONTENTS”  publication “The Village Sentry.”  Designed to keep the “UNINFORMED AND UNDER CONSULTED”  in the loop.
SEEMS TO ME THAT CV BOCA HAS THEIR OWN CENTURY VILLAGE MESSENGER. 

Why praise one and condemn the other?  The answer: One praises Dave Israel and the other Informs the “UNINFORMED.”  Now that’s transparency!


By Stew Richland
UCO Toxicology Report
Warm Up – Multiple Choice Quiz
Instructions: Select the letter of the response that best answers the question.
(1). The worlds leading nations recently met to adopt joint policies to stem the growing problem to our environment, namely toxic emissions. Based on your knowledge of current events, which of the following areas pose the greatest threat to our health?
A) India      (B)  China    (C)  Japan   (D)  Century Village  (E)  All of the choices
The correct answer will found at the end of the report.
Official Toxicology Report based on a close examination of the Dave Israel administration.
1.  “Shut up, take your seat!”  or  “You’re out of order!”
2.  “Call Security” 
3.  “You are fired”  and I don’t have to give you a reason!
4.  I want WIFI, and I don’t care how many residents are against it.
5.  “Eye Pollution.”  No Banners, posters, especially if it does not support me.
6.   All banners are, “Sacrilegious.”
7.   Screw the rules, I am running for a fourth term.
8.   I can fire any committee member I want to. So there!
9.   Pat me on the back.  Look at how much money I saved the Village by firing three paid workers!
10.   Roberts Rules of Order.  Who needs it?  I run the meetings.
11.  “Ed Grossman is taping the meeting.”
12.  Hungry people, Social Security not enough!  Help people.  What is this? A Soup Kitchen!
14.  I am indeed smarter than any other person.  I know Century Village history.
15.  I am just the King of Snipe.  or  Spite!

Answer to the quiz “E”


NOTE: FOR ADDITIONAL INSIGHTS AND REPORTING PLEASE READ

PHYLLIS RICHLAND’S BLOG AT: phyllisrichland.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment