Friday, March 25, 2016

What I think.

I'll tell you what I think.

About the thing with Eva R. and her personal feelings about the removal of certain books in the Clubhouse library. I think she is wrong. I think I am old enough to decide what I will read in the library and what I will not. I want the choice. What I don't want is somebody else telling me what I can read and what I cannot.

While I am on this subject, I think that the lack of permission to put the Messenger newspaper in the Clubhouse is another one of those things where Eva is deciding what I can read and what I can't. I don't like it. Put the paper in the ticket office where the other papers are and let me decide to read it or not.

As for David Israel's insistence that his WiFi system be considered and selected for our Village,it is another one of those things that is out of reach, that is this has been discussed and considered and the DA voted on it and said NO. So why is he continuing?  

Better we discuss and vote on the need for Term Limits. That we need!

1 comment:

  1. Quite right ! We really need to adopt a CONDOMINIUM OWNERS BILL OF RIGHTS.

    ReplyDelete