Monday, May 29, 2017

Phone call rejected

Kindly post the following to alert our Resident's...Thank you...

Earlier today, I received a phone call from 984-333-1396, claiming they represented "Medicare" They had my name, and wanted me to confirm my medical condition ( whether or not I had back pain etc.) I declined, however, the male on the other end insisted I could get a "brace for free" to which I responded "Nothing is Free" and did not appreciate his attempt to Scam the unsuspecting public...I did make contact with my Insurance care provider, and they knew nothing of the sort.
Of course, my curiosity got the better of me, and I called the above # only to find a recording, "Call Rejected" On another note, another telephone # appeared on my caller ID 561-121-9364, which stated it was an Invalid #...( didn't answer that one) ...We know there are countless other's out there, attempting to defraud us... Please bear this in mind....

Bettie Lee Bleckman

No comments:

Post a Comment