Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wicked and Mind Blowing Statements



Posted by Eduardo


David Israel stated on his personal blog that he rarely takes a posting off of his blog, - but he did so because of wicked, mind-blowing statements made by Mr. Rivera, his runner.  Mr. Rivera is a loose cannon and I should think that the President would put a harness on him.

Interestingly enough, in that very same posting, Mr. Israel stated: “Most of us live our live plus or minus 2 Standard Deviations on the bell curve; that channel is 20 sigmas out of the asymptote, please don’t be dragged into it.”  Now, I have a number of years of advanced learning, but I can’t fathom what the hell he’s talking about.  Do any of the “afraid to speak” people out there know?   Wait! … I think I know, - maybe he’s sending a coded secret message to his coolie Rivera, giving him a gag order.

Boy, oh Boy, - such sophisticated language in Paradise has me overwhelmed.

EDUARDO

7 comments:

  1. Eduardo, guess what?
    I don't have a freaking clue what he's talking about either. If anything, I think his channel has gone off the radar. This guy is not in tune with reality he is just a big blowhard with a lot of big words that make sense only to his depraved mind.
    I like your style Eduardo, I'm going to join your club. These two lamebrains, Israel and Rivera have given CV a bad name. Israel started this blog and Rivera followed him into his snake pit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked that you even know how to spell the word! Take a look in the mirror and you'll know instantly what an ABSOLUTE IDIOT looks like. I hope it doesn't crack on you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Hey you anonymous jerks, can't you do better than 2 lines?
    Why don't you try stretching your brains. If you try harder you may even be able to contribute something.




    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, three lines makes you sound so intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this point in time i am reading this impressive informative post here at my residence.


    My homepage watch dogs demo download [http://cowardlyrecord793.sosblogs.com]

    ReplyDelete