Wednesday, August 28, 2013


AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NUT,

 

NUTMEGGER, called me a DUMBELL on David’s blog because a copy of Part 3 of the “SCANDALS” series (a very informative EXPOSE posted on this blog) was put on her building bulletin board. The series is being brilliantly written and vetted for truthfulness by one unknown “Eduardo."

On David’s blog to which I am not allowed to reply, she says I violated the law. If so, dear NUT, why don’t you have me arrested?  What?  -- CAN"T do?    -- It’s NOT illegal? 

Another lie printed by a groupie of the David Israel Liar’s club.

REMEMBER, SHE SAID IT, HE PRINTED IT AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO RESPOND.

This is David Israel’s idea of TRANSPARENCY at work.

OH HUM!!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. The Nutmegger lives in my building.
    She walks around talking to herself and constantly makes up stories about people. The rumor is she is on medication.
    The majority of the people in her building do not like her because she is a trouble maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That huge ridiculous looking, age unappropriate wig on her head might be supressing her brains, since they seem to be non-existent. I think 'NUT' is the appropriate name for her. It was ok, in her opinion, to call Olga 'dumbell', but not ok for Olga to call her NUT, so she thinks it's OK to threaten Olga? Dave calls her NUT all the time, and so do others on Dave's blog. I wonder what she threatens them with? I'm happy the post that contained her threats was removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olga:

      If you were born with very little hair it is called alopecia. How would you handle it:

      1. Just go around bald?
      2. Wear a fitting beanie cap to hide your alopecia? or
      3. Wear extentions or a wig.

      How you can make hurting remarks about people who are born
      with ailments shows why you say really mean things that hurt
      the suffering people and it tells the real intelligent people of CV the reason you like to tear people to shreds

      Delete
    2. Excuse me Dear Anonymous Sept 5, @ 6:04pm.

      I have never made any insulting remarks about anyone wearing a wig. The remark you speak of was made by an anonymous commenter. As a matter of fact, if I were born with the condition you speak of, I would most probably do exactly as you suggested; go bald, wear a beanie or a wig. Remember, bald is beautiful, beanies are cute and wearing a wig saves a trip to the beauty parlor. Three wise choices.

      Delete
  4. I'm trying hard to understand both sides of the issue. Trying to read between the lines to come to my own conclusion. But to me there is something very wrong here when the messenger is being attacked for not posting legally yet no one makes an attempt to defend their side of the story.

    ReplyDelete