Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No way Wi-Fi

I get it,  I get it,  Elaineb, I need a smart phone to see the advantages of CV Wi-Fi. I don't have a smart phone. I have a cell phone that I pay in advance and use to talk on occasionally, why would I want to go out and buy a smart phone and save all that money that I am not spending?

I guess it is only important to you people that think the majority of CV-ers are interested in being on the leading edge. I have news for you all. That is not the case. The truth is that out of the 7000 units,  about 15,000 people,  only a very few people are interested in Wi-Fi. G-D only knows how many have smart phones, or will go out and buy smart phones to get these imagined savings.  Not among these is Elaineb!

Help us defeat The Legacy minded-one and his followers. Lets do it now and move on to the real  business at hand!!

Gary

2 comments:

  1. It's time for David Israel to follow the law of Yom Kippur to atone and repent for all his sins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He atones and repents to his computer that he sleeps with. He sins every time he turns it on. He thinks Yom Kippur is fried fish with onions. While he's combing his hair, he prays that his image won't reflect in his mirror. Anything else?

      Delete