Thursday, November 21, 2013

An Open Letter to Mr.David Israel formerly of NSA

Thousands of hits

To:   David Israel 

Inasmuch as I cannot post anything on your top secret, private blog unless I give to you my name; my address – including zip code; my e-mail address; my telephone number (land line and cell phone); include my medical records (certified); provide my finger-prints, and, provide my mother’s maiden name, -- please accept this free and uncensored posting as an open letter to you, Mr. Israel, sir.  

This Blog has had thousands of hits because of the subject matter that the good people of Century Village want to read, so you can have space, if you like, to respond to a number of things said of your character.  How can you refuse an offer like that? 

You can start by telling, or bragging if you wish, to everyone the good things that you have done for Century Village in a period of three years and eight months.  Don’t be bashful; lie or exaggerate a little if you wish, because you may find that as easy as breathing.  This Blog will leave space for your five or six paragraphs to take up your boasting.  People will be overwhelmed!! 

A good friend of mine has a son who is an FBI agent – in the upper echelon.  I told my friend of all the things you have had to say about you and your job with the NSA.  He spoke to his son, and word has gotten back to me that if you freely say or put into print any of your association with the NSA, then you’re either a complete fool or you’re lying.  Would you care to comment on this free and uncensored Blog? 

Why do you want to become the President of UCO for a third term?  After all, you fail to meet any of the standards set forth for a President of an organization having nearly 12 thousand members with an annual budget of 7 million dollars.  Is it that you love the job so much because you can sit behind a desk all day and evening and use your computer to spy on people?  Is being a hacker your forte?  The Blogmeister will give you more space, I’m sure, so that you can tell everyone why you need a third term. 

At the last Delegates’ meeting on November 1st, a woman was overheard making a remark to another woman, who had asked her a question to the effect that you were fired from the NSA because you were spying into fellow employees’ lives and you didn’t heed a warning.  Well, here you have a free and uncensored Blog where you may comment  - is that statement true or false?  No, Mr. Israel, sir, the Blogmeister doesn’t need for you to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  The question just needs a “true” or “not true,”  but you can expand on that, -- all of the necessary space will be given to you for an explanation, if you so choose. 

So there, -- you can go for it, -- a home run, a TD or a goal.  Comments by David Israel will be headline news.  Say what you have to say, but put all of the lies in parenthesis. 
 
It is time to Vote Yes on Term Limits and help Dave retire.
 
Vote for Esther and this problem is Gone
DEEP THROAT

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention that David Israel was fired from NSA because I heard sort of the same thing, except that the story I've heard is that he was using this spy material to blackmail his enemies. I'm not so sure that I believe this story totally, but nowadays people do crazy things. Take a look at the heat NSA is now taking for the things that they has done. I'm flabbergasted because the story I heard could be true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. truth is stranger than fiction
      perhaps there will be an answer to this posting

      Delete
  2. It APPEARS to me that all you're trying to do is bait Dave Israel into replying so you have something to keep talking about. It's a funny way to bait him, though, writing this "open letter" full of sarcastic remarks, no respect, and unprovable assertions about him. Whoever you are, "Deep Throat," fictional or AKA for someone we know, you don't make yourself look good in this letter. You seem almost desperate for a response from Dave. Poor you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny, The real reasons David does not respond to this blog are twofold. He uses his lackeys to do his dirty work, and if he contradicts the truth that is being written about him, it will only make him look more foolish when the residents discover who he really is and what he’s done.

      I am disappointed in you Lanny. I thought you had some semblance of objectivity, but I can see that I was wrong. You keep refuting everything you read and never take the time to investigate or even consider that this group of so-called malcontents may be telling the truth. You refuse to allow the possibility that; they may be right about Israel, Black and Bob Marshall.

      Delete
    2. You say that this person, Deep Throat shows "no respect" in the detailed statement. I personally believe that Dave Israel deserves no respect. As a president, he is a minus zero.

      Delete
  3. Think about the idiotic comments you are making.... If he was using spy material to blackmail anyone, he would be in jail, not here. You ignorant jerks just keep making up more and more idiotic statements and rumors. Deep Throat....what an appropriate name. Get off your knees and take a look around. Dave works hard for this village, what do you clowns do besides make up lies and rumors? You need to go to the Barnum and Bailey Clown College, maybe then you'll get something right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho-Ho-Ho, and a bottle of pills. The Rivera picture is shown on this blog. Gees, he's back,- the man with the guns and the screwy head medication. Didn't Israel, Black and Marshall tell you once or twice to shut your face?
      Okay, bone head, you state that "Dave works hard for this Village." Tell everyone please, in nearly 4 years of "working hard," what has he done for this village. Before you answer, take a few pills.

      Delete
    2. Thank you and Thank you and Thank you, Mr. Howe. Do a little jiggling and you never know what's going to fall out of the cracks.

      I don't know who you are, but I think that maybe, from your tone, that you tuck Mr. Israel in bed after he conjures up some computer poison every night. Are you his mouth-piece? Why don't you just allow Mr. Israel to respond? Is he afraid to do that?

      Since you're so inquisitive, please know that I am of the fair sex. Mr. Israel is absolutely well deserving of everything I've said, and he's given the opportunity on this free and uncensored Blog to make whatever comments he feels comfortable in making.

      I'm not "baiting" him at all, as you have suggested. I'm just suggesting that after 3 years and 8 months he address the good people of Century Village and tell the truth about his attributes. Why does he keep hiding? A president of such an organization should not be hiding in his office 98% of the time. Don't you agree?

      You state that I don't make myself look good in my posting. You should know that I tell it the way it is, and you, acting for Mr. Israel, find it offensive when I seek to expose everything that is true and needs to be said. I get the real sense that you don't know Mr. Israel or what he's all about.


      Delete
  4. Olga, the reason people like Lanny, whom I like, and Bob, whom I don't, say the things they do, is because they have never investigated to find out the truth. They are obviously afraid to, because they will learn that they will have to eat crow. Nobody likes the taste of crow. I feel sorry for them that they are just led around by the nose. I can't say the same about Bob, but I know Lanny is an intelligent man. He is just afraid of the truth. He's a true friend to Dave, unfortunately for him, and doing what he thinks he must for a friend.

    By the way, I am another person who thought Bob was banned from posting on this blog. I guess I am mistaken. Too bad. He doesn't have the brains he was born with. He's just a vile piece of crap in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete