Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dwight D. Eisenhower said



Dwight D. Eisenhower once said:  "THE SUPREME QUALITY FOR LEADERSHIP IS UNQUESTIONABLY INTEGRITY.WITHOUT IT, NO REAL SUCCESS IS POSSIBLE, NO MATTER WHETHER IT IS ON A SECTION GANG, A FOOTBALL FIELD, IN AN ARMY, OR IN AN OFFICE."

In the nearly four years that David Israel has been President of UCO, he has shown no visible tendencies or traits to make Century Village an integrated whole, --to embrace ALL of the people and LISTEN, LISTEN, and then LISTEN  some more to the people.

It appears evident that he lacks a rigid adherence to a code of acceptable behavior for a person who is supposed to give sound advice and direction to owners of nearly 8,000 condominiums. Time after time he has exhibited a personality feature that he is not righteous or virtuous in his leadership.

David Israel is an extremely secretive and complicated man who has mechanisms built in to spit out contempt toward anyone who questions his motives. He feeds, like an animal, on the power of the office of which he serves.

So, what to do with a man who reveals NO INTEGRITY, -- no compassion, no unity. YOU THANK HIM GRACIOUSLY FOR WARMING A CHAIR, PROVIDING NO SERVICE, AND SHOW HIM THE DOOR.

EDUARDO

2 comments:

  1. Well said Eduardo and truer words may never have been spoken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just arrived from the north country and my feet and fingers are still frozen. When the temperature here goes down to 40 degrees, I feel warmed up.
    I tried to put a message on the Century Village Blog, and I was politely refused because I was told that I wasn't a so-called member and I didn't want to give to the person I was allowed to speak to, my personal information. I'm confused. Why would they give to me such a difficult time?
    I studied David Israel's behavior for quite some time, and I think that you have analyzed him pretty well. No doubt in my mind that he should be replaced with a much more cordial person, and as you say, a person that will listen to the people
    of the Village.
    I spoke with him a few times in the past and I have found him to be arrogant and introverted. At this point in time, I don't understand how he has any followers.

    ReplyDelete