Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OH BE JEAYZUZZZ

Well as ye all know Esther has been a bit down and out and her arse kicking leg is under the weather but I'm sure it will come back strong. In the meantime I took the liberty ( because after all this is a free country)  of doing a bit of snooping or as my ancestors would say a bit of Sherlocking and I must say I have been laughing my arse off all night and I'm thankful I don't have dentures because they would have flown out while reading Dave's blog and cost me a fortune to replace.

I find it absolutely amazing you cannot get on his first blog because it was limited to 100 people ( or cronies). What is amazing to me is that there are 100 people  have been  duped by this and hopefully they now realize they need to call the techno grandchild and have themselves deleted. OOPSIE I never existed on  the blog. Help me, I'll give you money for college....

Secondly if ye want to be on the NEW AND IMPROVED blog you need to give all your information. Name, Address and Tellie number. Are you fricking kidding me??? I don't need Mr. Israel's cronies showing up at my house, calling me or privately spreading false truths about me. But then again I might because I need to keep my wellies in shape and Arse stomping helps with that for some reason.

The following are some of the other things that had me bursting my britches.

Lanny made a post about voting with bullets, by the time I finished reading it I wanted  to do something to Lanny with a bullet.

Elaine could put any sane person in the mental ward with her posts and who in the hell would want to live to be 100 if you had to listen to her dribble. Shoot me now! Is she serious about the " shout out for finding a bank that takes unrolled coins ? Cause they are heavy and rolling them is an arse ache. WAHH WAHH WAHH. Bring them to TD bank and take a shot at how many and you can win a lollipop!  Moving right along to flushable wipes.. while in the meantime posting a ham sandwich recipe? Gotta give her Kudos for multi.....whateves.

But her sleuthing is incredible! She clearly has two good eyes that do not see. Maybe if I cap this she will get it . I'm not optimistic but I'll give it a go. ELAINE GOOD JOB ON FINDING PUBLIC RECORDS ON WHERE DOROTHY LIVES ( CAUSE  DOROTHY WAS CONCERNED YOU MAY HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN KANSAS) BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER REMAINS THAT DOROTHY FOUND MISMANAGED, DWINDLING FUNDS IN THE VILLAGE ACCOUNTS AND WHEN SHE DID NOT TURN A BLIND EYE AND STOOD UP TO THE RASCALS INVOLVED SHE BECAME A FOCUS OF A PERSONAL ATTACK AND AS I SAID ON SOMEONES BLOG I COULD GIVE A FIDDLERS FART IF SHE CAME FROM THE MOON BECAUSE SHE HAD THE BRAINS TO DISCOVER IT, REMEDIATE IT AND THE BRAWN TO EXPOSE IT. YOU GOT THAT ELAINE, YOU PICKING UP WHAT I'M PUTTING DOWN OR ARE YOU THE SNOWMAN HITCHING A RIDE? MELTING YET CAUSE YOU ALL NEED A SPOT OF TEA AND THE WATER IS LOW. AND WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL!

I know my Catolick ( Irish for Catholic) ancestors would have there there hair raised about this next point  especially because they think only the Irish Catholics go to heaven but the post about Dorothy's recall made me feel that I was reincarnated and living in any of the following places under dictatorship China, North Korea, Russia,  Northern Ireland, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Viet Nam, Haiti, Africa, Venezuela ect. "There will be no discussions or questions from spectators" REALLY????  THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF MR. ISRAEL'S RECALL MEETING? OH, I GET IT WITCH HUNT !BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER REMAINS THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND EVERYONE THAT LIVES IN THE VILLAGE OR EVEN OFF THE PREMISES FOR THAT MATTER, BOUGHT A PLACE THERE, PAYS TAXES THERE ( EVEN IF THEY RENT OUT THEIR PROPERTIES) AND HAS RIGHTS. GOD GIVEN RIGHTS ELAINE AND ALL OTHER CRONIES! YE CAN THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS THAT I DID NOT ATTEND THAT MEETING CAUSE GOD BLESS THE JACK ARSE ( AND MAY HE /SHE REST IN PEACE) THAT WOULD HAVE TOLD ME I COULD NOT ASK A QUESTION OR MAKE A STATEMENT.

I only have one request and that is come to your senses people before my dream of seeing the Village People come and perform while directing you all to the local YMCA comes true...VOTE FOR ESTHER!

The Lass





2 comments:

  1. So what, LASS, are you really trying to say? I'm kidding .....I'm kidding. I like what you have to say because you make sense, --- a lot of sense.

    But, you've got to realize that you're dealing with people who have been traumatized and hypnotized by a paranoid tyrant. One would think that they seem to have it all together as a mob (a very small mob, I might add), but when you single them out and separate them, they become cowards who need to hide behind one another's skirts.

    When there is a new President of UCO, and as sure as GOD made little apples, there will be, ---- all of a sudden these very same people will suck up to you with kindness, and they'll deny involvement with the Nero-like dictator. And, they'll be looking for favors.

    We need Esther as President of UCO,------we really need her, all of us.

    EDUARDO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do Eduardo because Esther has more common sense than" Carter's got pillls"

    ReplyDelete