Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh the wonder of it!


Tuesday, March 18, 2014


REQUEST FOR ELECTION RECORDS - HOT POTATO - TINKER TO EVERS TO CHANCH **- I WONDER WHY -  David Israel


He is doing a lot of wondering of late. I wonder why?

Why does he suspect everybody of everything? Why not take it at face value. Unless he measures everybody by his own actions. Then I don't blame him. And I need not wonder!

 I can't begin to wonder. Oh the wonderment of it all. I wonder how Chanch looks when spelled correctly**

I am beginning to believe I am living in OZ or at least Kansas. And the Wizard is talking to us. I wonder why??


**These are the saddest of possible words:
"Tinker to Evers to Chance."
Trio of bear cubs, and fleeter than birds,
Tinker and Evers and Chance.
Ruthlessly pricking our gonfalon[a] bubble,
Making a Giant hit into a double[b]
Words that are heavy with nothing but trouble:
"Tinker to Evers to Chance."
-
      Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment