Tuesday, May 13, 2014

From David Israel’s blog

            From David Israel’s blog

THE FOOLISH THINGS A FRENCHMAN WILL SAY
           
David Israel found himself another fool to speak up for him.  Andre Legault, Director of “Le Cercle des Bons Amis “has  stepped out of his closet to make this bold pronouncement:  THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH.  What a dumb thing to say yet he has decided to speak up and pay the price. That’s quite a feat considering he is a member of a class who has a reputation for being parsimonious.
How many times have you used profanity against your congressman, senator or president? Imagine if every time you used profanity against a democratically elected official you would have to pay?  He accuses me of using profanity against Joy Vestal a democratically elected member of our community, and wants me to pay. How much? He doesn’t say.   Will you take a check, Mr. Legault?
Mr. Legualt  also stated he listened to me threatening the audience in the CV theatre with an accusing index finger pointed at people. I did not know my index finger could talk.  
The last and final foolish remark from Mr. Legualt  was: When people are democratically elected to serve in a democratic institution they should be respected.
 I guess no one told Mr. Legualt  that  Adolph Hitler was a  democratically  elected official.
Need I say more?

By the way, LeGault, How much did it cost you to speak up?  Was your reputation worth the price?

A side note: 
The language I used on Joy Vestal had a positive effect. She is now going to print the article she requested, promised to print then refused.   Maybe she was afraid of another lawsuit. 

2 comments:

  1. Good to know that Joy Vestal is now going to print the article. Realizing that one was wrong is a good step in the right direction. I like what you write here and I hope you like my article on this topic. I was THAT annoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Olga,

    WILL YOU MARRY ME? I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE FEMALE DON RICKLES.
    NO ONE ELSE HAS THE COURAGE YOU HAVE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS - NO HOLES BARRED.

    ReplyDelete