Thursday, September 4, 2014

Term Limits will End It

So the malfeasance sector has decided to take more direct action than just posting anomalies on the very private blog.

They have taken to outright stealing of private property. Where is the CV Security when they are needed?

Nowhere in sight. I guess the security is only for the friends and fauna of the Little Nasty Man.

You know an attack on one villager, will beget more attacks. So if you think you are not under threat, think again. This kind of behavior breeds more and more of this roughneck and brutal behavior.

I think that the Little Anti Semite is reaching out into dangerous territory. By saying that a sign about Opting-out is Ghettoizing, next he will call those people that live in the signs areas bad Jews or worse.

The Nasty little man and his Cohorts have to be stopped.  They cannot be allowed, in their own personal interest, for their own personal aggrandizement, to continue with these actions. What must be done is to get rid of them. The sooner the better. I can’t wait for the next election. I can wait for the Delegates to Vote on Term Limits. Get the Term Limits in and The Little one is gone. Peace will reign again.

Just what do we have to do to get Term Limits? Remember the last time The Great leader ran the vote 2 or 3 times. The first time the Vote put in Term Limits, but the Little Boss didn't like it so he had another vote. The results of the second vote did not please him so he did it again. All the time the Delegates were nodding off. Not anymore! We should not have to put up this, with allowing stealing and Misdirection. Believe me, it won't happen again.

I think all that is needed is a Delegate to call for a Vote on Term Limits, have it seconded and then vote it in. And make it retroactive.

There will be some problems with D. Israel, as he squirms to stop the vote,  but I think the by-laws are clear enough for us to overcome his illegal attempts

Your Comments are invited, email me at blog0148@gmail.com






1 comment:

  1. Love your postings and you are thinking along the same lines I do but perhaps he is not even pushing anti Semitism, but also pushing the boundaries of color and race and that, too, is a major no - no. Shame on him and his followers, one of whom sent me a nasty note, not liking me or my words. Does not like that I am a proud Jew either. Tough ****!

    ReplyDelete