Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pomposity & David Israel

Pompous is the word I would use for the Great Straw man the Great Orator, David Israel. I see that he is publishing snippets from Esther's and Olga's posts and then critiquing them as though his ideas of what is right and what is wrong are the only ideas around.

His putting their posts up for all to see and it is a great thing for Esther and Olga and a embarrassment for Davis Israel.

The fact that he thinks their posts are childish shows me where he is. A educated man and he can't write his own post, he needs to publish the smart ladies posts and make fun of them.

Now that is asinine. I have no more to say about this guy.

Pass the Term Limit Bill and make it retroactive.


1 comment:

  1. Gary, the poor man is deluded. He thought that he would scare me, scare Olga, but he greatly miscalculated. Everyone was laughing at him and people have asked me about what he has on his blog as they have read the entire posting and understand what was really contained in it. If he wants to publicize his own incompetence and failings, so be it.

    ReplyDelete