Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Devil and Century Village


DIABOLICAL DEVILS
The devil is damning us all to hell if we don’t get rid of Ed Black and David Israel. This is the last straw. Two talented, honorable volunteers, John and Kitty voluntarily quit channel 63 in protest because Ed Black forced them to remove a non-political interview with Esther Sutofsky about her book club.  I applaud the action of John and Kitty, and I am asking all volunteers to stand up and   fight for their right and yours to free access by supporting them by quitting your unpaid volunteer job.   The time has come for all good people of Century Village to prove their courage, and show Ed Black and David Israel; they cannot be bullied. Prove to John and Kitty you are 100% behind them.  Do not let their action be in vain.  The next time you are scheduled to show up at UCO or at the clubhouse, call in sick, take a long medical leave or just quit. I can assure you the world will not end but the message to the diabolical devils who run UCO will be heard loud and clear.

4 comments:

  1. The funny thing is - it is not my book club, but the collaborative effort of a bunch of people for an offbeat book club. I just somehow got to be the spokesperson because I am listed in the office as the person for the key. The Greggs and Bettie actually made me feel comfortable as I hate videos and pictures of me but oh, well, someone cannot see past his nose - or someones, rather! Sad, sad state of affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The actions of Ed Black in this matter is totally wrong. I have seen the interview and there was nothing political about it. It was personal. That should not come into play in this interview. I may get pulled from access to blogs or they may remove the ling to my blog, but Ed, major apologies need to be issued. Regardless of what has been said about you in the past by this blog, you have kept quiet in speech and action until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many volunteers have been given the same treatment. They are either dismissed summarily or given a hard time until they quit in disgust. You can bet your boots it will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, if you think that Ed has kept quiet till now, you are sorely mistaken. he has threatened me, cursed me and most recently, today, has written that I need to have drugs forced down my throat. The man is evil, pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete