Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Good Questions about Ed Black

Below is an Email for Dan Gladstone. I ask the same questions. But I get no answers.

What gives Ed Black the Power of a Elected VP?

Why do the employees think that they have to answer to him?

Who says he is in charge and why?
Gary

Hi the Concern Citizens of Century Village.

I read Ed Grossman's email and a question cames to my mind. How come Ed Black i.e. UCO has any say in our relationship (the residents) with the clubhouse/WPRF??!

When I bought my apartment I PERSONALLY signed an agreement with WPRF. They even have first lien right on my property in case of a debt to them!

Did I give any of my rights to UCO? Is it a part of the bilateral agreement that Ed Black can take my pictures, in secrecy I might add? (the bilateral agreement is between associations and UCO.
They can take a picture on my association)

How is UCO connected with my relationship with WPRF? I thought that the Operation Committee only recommends/agrees with WPRF. How come the security guard says that "Ed black gave the ordrer"?

Dan Gladstone

No comments:

Post a Comment