Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Opposing the Presiding President

Since when is opposing the presiding President a disturbance? During "Good and Welfare", delegates can talk about anything that touches our lives in Century Village. So why does David Israel keeps silencing Olga? Many of our clubs "advertise" their affairs during the delegates assembly meetings, so why is Olga any different? On such a small matter, this president can go all the way, causing disturbance and animosity on the verge of chaos, all just to silence her.  

David Israel keeps bashing his opponents by stating that "it is a small group that disturbs the the meetings". On the other hand, his henchmen group is even smaller. The rest of the delegates are THE SILENT MAJORITY or in other words The IRRELEVANT MAJORITY.


The disturbances referred to here are solely the fault of David Israel. He is the one out of control.- Blogger

The reasons for the apathetic behavior of our delegates could be many. Here are some, which are but a few, that I fished by talking to delegates and residents:

I have come to South Florida to retire and I am not interested in "Politics".
I am not built to fight.
I am too bashful to stand before the audience.
I do not take sides.
I stay away from animosity.  

I am sure that there are many more reasons.

This is why we can say that 'Century Village Delegate Assembly has an IRRELEVANT MAJORITY'.
 
I came across a fantastic video which touches the core of many of our residents concerns. Although Dr. Brigitte Gabriel talks about the Muslims, the idea and the meaning are very much relevant to our case as well.

.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s  


 If anyone has a doubt about Robert's Rules, hereunder is the proof.  Pay attention the page 81. Any delegate CAN APPEAL the "out of order". Will David Israel  let you use it? I doubt it!!! He is using the same book for his  infamous "out of order" order.
 Dan Gladstone

No comments:

Post a Comment