Monday, June 29, 2015

Back to Kelly and Sheffield O

So I finished reading the UCO Reporter. I am appalled at the report by Charles Colvin. That was a travesty that was being carried out by D.Israel for over 3 years. Now it is being reported in the UCO Reporter. This travesty was also carried out by the administration of WPRF, Eva was aware of this and did nothing. This all stood still until Ed Grossman published it in the CVMessenger!

You can read the article I am referring to here.

Suffice to say that this report I referred to was caught by WPRF.

Just remember the President of UCO said there is nothing I can do to help, for 3 years. That is until the CVMessenger reported what was going on. Israel still did not address the root problem. Instead he faulted the CVMessenger for reporting it.

Shoot the messenger, the CVMesssenger!!

Boo on D Israel. hooray on WPRF for finally catching up!!

1 comment:

  1. If Mr. Kelly has in deed done some thing illegal worthy of prosecution at Sheffield O, I ask how many times and for how long? Do we know for sure? If so I say prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

    ReplyDelete