Monday, December 7, 2015

Info about Neil

By Neil Moore

IT's amazing ! I keep seeing and hearing all the rumors about where I am and what I am doing. Someone said I am in Miami . others say I am still in the village So to quell the concerns I decided to let you all in on the secret .

At this moment I am on an express train somewhere between Montreal Quebec, Canada and Toronto Ontario Canada. The train makes a 450 mile journey in around 4 hours. It's actually faster than taking the plane if you consider everything.The noise this thing makes as it roars along is incredible. We passed a freight train going the other way, it sounded like an explosion as it passed . the rattling of the wheels as they fly over 100 year old tracks shaking the car like a rocket lifting off adds a lot of excitement. The conductor just arrived with a man carrying a tray of complimentary sandwiches and coffee for the passengers, I passed as my stomach is in knots at the thought of what I am doing.

I will be arriving in Montreal around 1 pm if this rattletrap holds together. Then I will be spending a day or two searching through musty old records, then back on this train for another terrifying ride back to Toronto.

I'm not in CV right now but like Arnie said in a movie " I'LL BE BACK."

No comments:

Post a Comment