Saturday, December 5, 2015

Barnum and Bailey are laughing.


THERE’S ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE

So Lanny Howe the great friend of our techno phobic President of UCO decided to purchase a Garmin GPS and brag about his triumphant experience in the UCO Reporter. Well Lanny, what took you so long? Did your friend David neglect to tell you a smart phone was cheaper than  a Garmin,? If he did, you could have saved some dough? After all, smart phones come equipped with GPS, free of course. I always thought that being associated with such a Tech maven as David Israel, you would want to keep up with the latest technological advances; I guess I was wrong. Anyway, my Garmin is gathering dust in my closet.   Too bad, I did not know you were in the market for one; I could have sold you one real cheap that did not fall off a truck.

 Oh well…...  

No comments:

Post a Comment