Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Bits and Pieces

Politicing around, unfairly
So, unfair and unjust Politics have found their way into the UCO Reporter, again, or is it still?. Joy Vestal had promised the other Candidate, Phyllis Richland, that her $300 ad would land on page 3. But instead it landed way in the back some where near the the toilets, plumbers,etc. When Joy was asked about this she said, she, the main Editor of this paper, has not a say in ad placements.

So why did she promise in the first place? This is some more of the Dirty Politics that Israel and his minions practice and how they promise and then lie. Shameful.

Blocked posts and comments
Here is another mystery it used to be, that I, the Blogmeister was blocked from posting on his VPB (very private blog). Nothing changed there. The comments have been opened up to me. At least for now.

Blocked email initiatives
Another thing, I have been blocked from receiving any of the initiative emails and, all of a sudden I am getting them. What has changed? I am still one of "His Honors" main enemies. According to him, I am "The Cyber Terrorist" He called me that ad-infinitum at the Publix when we met.

Private is as private does.
So, what does all this mean? It means that the Great Politician is making moves to squash our complaint about the way he privatizes the Villages business. He will probably keep this up until after the election. Then, of course, he will be gone.

Wellington A is having it's annual Dinner this Sunday.

The UCO minions

are at it again. It seems as if they just woke up when I posted on the VPB(very private blog). All of a sudden I have 5-7 comments calling me all sorts of names.

There is another problem we have with the Great and Unrelenting President. That is the problem that he has with communicating with the Electorate. Communicating with the Delegates. If you sat up front at the assembly, you hear such remarks from Israel. Such as ‘feed them and they will come,’ ‘sit down or I will call PBSO’, and more. All of this derogatory remarks are aimed at the Delegates or at a Delegate.
Shameful




2 comments:

  1. It is opened selectively. I can make a post but then cannot respond to other comments, particularly if they are one of David's lies. Open and yet not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes let's look at Gracie's, if I only had a brain, comments and Peter the village idiot. They would do CV a great favor if they moved to somewhere over the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete