Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Check out counter fun.


A FUNNY THING HAPPENED AT THE CHECKOUT COUNTER.

As I was checking out at a local store, I spotted the latest issue of the UCO Reporter behind the clerk.  Since my association did not receive this issue, I decided to take a copy. As I took it, the clerk yelled, “YOU CAN’T TAKE THAT. WE USE THAT FOR WRAPPING PAPER.”   I quickly dropped the paper and started to walk out.  That’s exactly what they should use it for; I thought to myself and left the store laughing.   

4 comments:

  1. Considering it's contents I can well understand why!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment was deleted because Ed Ross did not write it. Someone in David Israel's camp used his name to tarnish the image of respectable individuals.

    ReplyDelete