Saturday, September 10, 2016

Disrespect for the flag, fans and the American people

For a while there, the great one was allowing me to comment on his blog. But, no more. Only members of his exclusive club can comment. So if I have something to say I will say it here. ITMT I rescind his right to comment here!

So, I do have something to say. First off, as much as I hate it, I agree with Lanny Howe, hit them where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook. These guys have forgotten where all their success comes from.

And while I am at it, I will say the Short man has forgotten where and how his success came from. So that is going to change. Quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Join the Club, Gary...I found myself in the same boat, after suggesting 63 be tun by the Gregg's ( which I now understand they are back involved once more) Just can't keep abreast of the "back & forth" so perhaps my long postponed knee surgery, appeared at the Right time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lubna: I was in Dubai when I took the first pole dance class
    and as significantly as I loved it, it was so difficult because I did not have the muscle strength for it
    at all.

    ReplyDelete