Sunday, March 19, 2017


IT’S OFFICIAL FOLKS!

David Israel “Discharged” the Chair of the Advisory committee simply because she asked little ole me to join her committee. Want proof? She installed David’s, not too favorite, Marilyn Pomerantz and Marcia Ziccardy, who have been members for quite some time, but when she asked me who was only a guest to join, this was the bomb that went off in David’s head. He immediately went into a frenzy and abruptly made the decision to remove the Chair – too bad; she was brilliant, fair, and honest to the core.

I am now proud to say; I am David Israel’s Number one enemy. I will wear the badge with honor.  However, I would like you all to know that this honor may put me in danger. Many of you know that David, and I do not share a love of each other. Two to three years back, one of his supporters left a threatening note on my door.  This prompted me to get a license to carry a weapon. I held on to that license for more than a year before I decided to purchase a weapon -  Personally I don’t like guns, but I decided that whoever the nut case was that made the threat may one day make an attempt to carry it out.  I am now in possession of a weapon which I have been using to practice at the gun range.  I have to admit; the thought of having to use it to defend myself sends chills down my spine. I have no idea how I would react in such a situation, but I hope that if the time came, I will hopefully have the courage to use it to protect myself.

Thank you Florida and the U.S. Constitution for giving me the right to protect myself against one of David Israel’s crazies.

LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment