Saturday, May 6, 2017


Olga Wolkenstein
361 Northampton R
West Palm Beach, Fl 33417
                                                                                                May 6, 2017
 
Rod Tennyson Pa, Attorney
1450 Centrepark  Blvd
#100
West Palm Beach Fl 33401
 
 
Dear Mr. Tennyson,
The advisory committee in Century Village WPB is in the process of revising the UCO bylaws. At a meeting of the advisory committee, I submitted a number of suggestions for the advisory committee to consider. David Israel, president of UCO refused consideration of my suggestions stating according to the UCO bylaws, I needed a petition of 25 signatures for each suggestion. According to the UCO bylaws - copy enclosed - Mr. Israel was in error. I was not proposing any change in the bylaws, I was merely offering suggestions to the committee to consider.   Our Bylaws clearly state that any bylaw PROPOSAL must be given to the advisory committee with a petition. My SUGGESTIONS were not PROPOSALS to change the bylaws; they were only suggestions to the committee to consider. With this in mind, I would like you to inform Mr. Israel that he was in error and must allow the advisory committee to consider my suggestions.
Please send me a copy of the letter.
Sincerely,
 
Olga Wolkenstein, President
Northampton R Association
 

No comments:

Post a Comment