Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fairy Tales


A POLITICAL FAIRY TALE.

 

(Vladimir Putin and Barak Obama speaking on the telephone)

 

PUTIN:  Barak, Ve gotta a problem, this Snowman boy of your Vants Russia to give em temporary asylum. Vat do you vant us to do?

BARAK: Give him asylum for a year. It will give us time to decide what to do with him. You see we have a problem too.  He’s a spy. He gave away our darkest Secrets.  But, under our constitution, he could be considered a whistleblower not a spy. If we take him back, prosecute him and fail we will look like fools.

 Putin:  Ok Barack, if ve do this for you, what are you going to do for us?

 

BARAK:   Tell you what Vlad.  How About a nice vacation in sunny Florida?  We have a great senior community for your comrades called Century Village WPB.  I spent some time there when I was running for president. They will love it. Plus, well throw in some kegs of vodka. They have a terrific political  fight going on now. Your comrades could join in; they will love it.  What do you say vlad?

PUTIN: I tink about it and let you know at the G-20.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great, Olga. It's nice to enjoy a little levity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady, I'm running you for President. You pegged it. I just read that Snowden is in Russia. You must have ESP.
    Can we get together sometime. I need you to pick some horses for me.

    ReplyDelete